Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Free to good home...

Meet PITA (pain in the ass) aka Miles. He's our newest 11 month old addition. I thought that as he got older that he would settle down, but that's not the case at all. The little bastard gets into EVERYTHING. His favorite thing is digging in my house plants. Every time I come home there's a new pile of dirt in and around my bed. I've started filling the plants with those little glass gem stones, but that's his new favorite noisy toy (and it's not like he's lacking in the toy department by any means). He kept me up till midnight last night batting the damn things all over the Florida room. On top of that he likes to get up at 5:30 every morning and torment me and my other cat Madi. If it wasn't for total cuteness, he'd be out of here already!! Any ideas or suggestions for subduing the little monster?? Know anyone who wants a charming little mini-cat?? LOL - I can hear him digging in my plants as I blog!! Little glass gems hitting the floor. :o(

No comments: