Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It didn't hurt!


Well, I don’t really know what sparked this decision. I’ve never really been fond on nose piercings, but I got a wild hair :o\. I have usually been very conservative with my “body modifications” – I try to keep things in places that are not easily noticed…(I’ve had my tongue pierced (twice), belly button (twice), I have a tattoo on my butt (which only comes out if I have a little alcoholic help) and one on my shoulder; all very easily hidden. Now, I have this shiny, sparkly gem smack in the middle of my face for the world to stare at. Not only that, I can see it in my peripheral vision! Regardless, I think it suits me and I like it. I don’t have a picture, but Mary Beth got hers done too! She’s wanted one for 20+ years. It suits her more than me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool a shiney boooger! Heeeee Heeeee

Love, Erin