Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm a big girl now...LOL

Safely in my hotel in China. My hotel room over looks the Pearl River…tried to take a picture, but the sun is totally in my way and it’s very, very hazy. I will try again later.

The cab ride here was a little more than I could bear. I got a little car sick and started to second guess leaving the airport. Now that I’m here and showered I’m quite happy that I made the long nauseating drive out here. Unfortunately I can not get onto my blog site…I hope it’s just an error that will pass soon so I can upload all this stuff.

I’m about to head out to see what there is to see. I will see only what I can see on foot as there is no way in hell I’m getting back into another cab until I have to go back to the airport.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did the money work out for the cab ride?